Con noi dal 24/11/2007
    Provincia: Pavia

Italy
     Ferrarista500 non è in linea
    1.3 mjet 75cv Sport
    Grigio perbene

Predefinito Fiat preparing 500 crossover

From http://www.autoblog.com/2008/12/26/g...500-crossover/ :

Anything you can do, I can do better. That seems to be the strategy over at the Fiat group vis-à-vis the MINI, which the Italian automaker has attacked from two flanks with the popular little 500 and the up-market Alfa MiTo. As we've reported previously, Fiat is said to be preparing a whole batch of variants of the 500, including two different convertibles and a wagon. Reports now indicate that, with MINI hard at work on its crossover and the Clubman already on the market, Fiat is preparing to strike back with an all-wheel-drive version of the 500 wagon.

Tentatively known as the Giardiniera, reviving the classic nameplate of the original, the 500 wagon would likely borrow the all-wheel-drive system from the Panda 4x4 which shares the same platform as the 500. The bean-counters in Turin are still reportedly deliberating over the project, but if approved, Fiat is anticipated to produce little over 30,000 unites annually. Whether the 4WD 500 wagon would wear the same bodywork as the existing model or the front-drive wagon, however, remains to be seen.

------------
    ------------

Personally, I'm not a big fan of either ideas (wagon/crossover)...but I'm sure they'll sell well. Just as I profoundly disliked the clubman and its upcoming 4x4 variant, I don't think I'll be a fan of the "Giardinetta" and its variants

Oh well.....we shall see
    500---1,3 MJet---Sport---Grigo Perbene---Interni in cordura sport grigio/marrone
    cerchi in lega 16" a 17 razze---clima automatico---sedile posteriore sdoppiato 50/50---sensore di parcheggio---tetto in vetro fisso---fendinebbia---ESP---fasce paracolpi con targhetta 500---pomello cambio in pelle---sistema hifi interscope---specchietto antiabbagliante---Blue & Me Map---pedaliera in alluminio---tappetini in moquette---cavo ipod---antifurto

(Ritirata 05/05/08)

Con noi dal 24/02/2008
    Provincia: Avellino

Italy
     Klaus non è in linea
    1.3 mjet 75cv Sport
    Giallo birichino

Predefinito

nn me la fate vedereeeeee...mi snrovinato la vista a guadarla..prima tocca alla mini.ora alla 500...che schifo..èvero che sn più comode rispetto alle versioni"corte" ma peccano di grosso sul piacere di acquisto...è bruttissima..farà lo stesso flop della stilo multiwagon
    yellow abarth mjt molto pungente

L'avatar di Ferrarista500

Con noi dal 24/11/2007
    Provincia: Pavia

Italy
     Ferrarista500 non è in linea
    1.3 mjet 75cv Sport
    Grigio perbene

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da Klaus Visualizza il messaggio
    nn me la fate vedereeeeee...mi snrovinato la vista a guadarla..prima tocca alla mini.ora alla 500...che schifo..èvero che sn più comode rispetto alle versioni"corte" ma peccano di grosso sul piacere di acquisto...è bruttissima..farà lo stesso flop della stilo multiwagon
    ahmm...i don't speak your language

io no parla italiano...no comprendo
    Ultima modifica di Ferrarista500; 28/12/2008 a 20:54:15
    500---1,3 MJet---Sport---Grigo Perbene---Interni in cordura sport grigio/marrone
    cerchi in lega 16" a 17 razze---clima automatico---sedile posteriore sdoppiato 50/50---sensore di parcheggio---tetto in vetro fisso---fendinebbia---ESP---fasce paracolpi con targhetta 500---pomello cambio in pelle---sistema hifi interscope---specchietto antiabbagliante---Blue & Me Map---pedaliera in alluminio---tappetini in moquette---cavo ipod---antifurto

(Ritirata 05/05/08)

L'avatar di Sessodrive

Con noi dal 08/12/2007

Italy
     Sessodrive non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Lounge
    Bianco bianco/gara

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da Klaus Visualizza il messaggio
    Klaus qui e' l'area internazionale dove si parla Inglese.

Chi ama Sesso...lo insegua e se lo faccia!!!

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    Provincia: Stato Estero
     wreckmaster non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Imagine the 500 wagon with bicolor paint, a-bar, crome package and crome luggage carrier on the roof I want.............
    Jive blue Fiat 500 1,2 pop, electric sunroof, blu&me, a-bar, crome list on hood, crome mirrors, 16"lounge for summer, 15"lounge for winter, dark rear windows, blue avorio interior and 2 child seats

L'avatar di Gioioso

Con noi dal 30/01/2008
    Provincia: Rovigo

Italy
     Gioioso non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Lounge
    Bianco gioioso/iridato

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da wreckmaster Visualizza il messaggio
    Imagine the 500 wagon with bicolor paint, a-bar, crome package and crome luggage carrier on the roof I want.............

That's funny car... in target with Mini ... i think that...

Surfer

Predefinito

WHAT the hell is that

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
     Rumple non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Lounge
    Bianco bianco/gara

Predefinito

That car is ugly just like the clubman is. Do not understand the exisitance of these cars as the hatchback counterparts look so much better.

L'avatar di jnoiles

Con noi dal 04/02/2009
    Provincia: N/A

United Kingdom
     jnoiles non è in linea
    1.4 100cv Lounge
    Nero provocatore/scorpione

Predefinito

I quite like it. A 500 wagon with 4x4 and the abarth engine. Mmmm

L'avatar di Olympus

Con noi dal 10/01/2009

Greece
     Olympus non è in linea
    1.4 tjet 160cv+ Abarth

Predefinito

I like it! Give it a clever 4x4 configuration with ELD diffs as on the Panda and , hey presto, you have a winner.

Now, imagine that with the Abarth engine as well
    500 Abarth Ferrari 130/200, Maserati QP S Allestimento Speciale, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti One-To-One.

+ Rispondi
Pagina 1 di 2
1 2 ultimoultimo

Permessi di invio