+ Rispondi
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 7 su 7

Discussione: Sufficient luggage space???

Con noi dal 18/01/2009

United States
     rortymogman non è in linea

Predefinito Sufficient luggage space???

I just rented a 500 for a trip from London, England to the Cotswolds, and back. Accompanied by my wife, four year old daughter, two carry-on sized suitcase and a stroller, is this a realistic car for the journey? Will it take our luggage?
    Thank you!

Larry G. ("rortymogman")
    1958 Morgan 4/4 Series II A428
    1987 Morgan Plus 8 R9928
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition

Con noi dal 28/07/2008
    Provincia: Como

Italy
     Mak non è in linea
    1.4 100cv Lounge
    Azzurro cuor leggero

Predefinito

Hello rortymogman! I can say that the car is suitable for travel, of course, not as a station-wagon, but you are comfortable! Someone on the forum has made long trips with his family in 500, their best advice you will know!

L'avatar di Kine

Con noi dal 04/12/2007
    Provincia: Venezia

Canada
     Kine non è in linea
    1.4 tjet 160cv 595 Turismo
    Rosso sfrontato/officina

Predefinito

Yeah she's quite well for travelling
    Iscriviti anche tu al nostro club ed aiuta a mantenere qualitativamente attiva la Community!

Clicca qui

Con noi dal 18/01/2009

United States
     rortymogman non è in linea

Predefinito Luggage???

I would really appreciate someone with a 500 who has put two airline carry-on sized suitcases in the back and a stroller resting on the front of the passenger seat or on the front of one of the back seats to tell me . . . yes! (or no.)

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    Provincia: Stato Estero
     wreckmaster non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Take a look at this picture and make up your own mind if it is sufficient for your needs

http://www.500fans.com/album.php?alb...&pictureid=110

I have two child seats in mine and sometimes I bring a very small umbrella trolley... The seats can be folded 50/50.

Have a nice trip
    Jive blue Fiat 500 1,2 pop, electric sunroof, blu&me, a-bar, crome list on hood, crome mirrors, 16"lounge for summer, 15"lounge for winter, dark rear windows, blue avorio interior and 2 child seats

L'avatar di enver

Con noi dal 01/10/2007
    Provincia: Ravenna

Italy
     enver non è in linea
    1.4 tjet 145cv+ Abarth
    Giallo Birichino

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da wreckmaster Visualizza il messaggio
    I have two child seats in mine and sometimes I bring a very small umbrella trolley... The seats can be folded 50/50.
    Yeah, right. You can always fold one rear seat to get more space, but you have to make sure that the rent company will give you the version where you can fold the two rear seats indipendently because not all 500s can do that!

L'avatar di Ferrarista500

Con noi dal 24/11/2007
    Provincia: Pavia

Italy
     Ferrarista500 non è in linea
    1.3 mjet 75cv Sport
    Grigio perbene

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da enver Visualizza il messaggio
    Yeah, right. You can always fold one rear seat to get more space, but you have to make sure that the rent company will give you the version where you can fold the two rear seats indipendently because not all 500s can do that!
    Exactly.

If the car that you'll rent doesn't have rear seats with the 50/50 split then...you might have a problem. But even with one of the two rear seats folded I'm not sure you could fit a stroller back there
    Ultima modifica di Ferrarista500; 19/01/2009 a 09:25:22
    500---1,3 MJet---Sport---Grigo Perbene---Interni in cordura sport grigio/marrone
    cerchi in lega 16" a 17 razze---clima automatico---sedile posteriore sdoppiato 50/50---sensore di parcheggio---tetto in vetro fisso---fendinebbia---ESP---fasce paracolpi con targhetta 500---pomello cambio in pelle---sistema hifi interscope---specchietto antiabbagliante---Blue & Me Map---pedaliera in alluminio---tappetini in moquette---cavo ipod---antifurto

(Ritirata 05/05/08)

+ Rispondi

Permessi di invio