1 2 3 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 21

Discussione: Ciao from Maine, United States

Con noi dal 20/02/2009
    Provincia: N/A

United States
     Blurry non è in linea

Predefinito Ciao from Maine, United States

Hello everyone, my name is Ara and I lived in Naples, IT from 1986-1990 while stationed in the Navy. I learned a bit of Italian but not enough. I loved it there and lived in Pinetamare housing along the ocean. I even drove an old Cinquecenti while there. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they bring the 500 Abarth to America. I will definately be buying one when they come. I currently drive a 2004 Volvo S60 R.

Con noi dal 28/07/2008
    Provincia: Como

Italy
     Mak non è in linea
    1.4 100cv Lounge
    Azzurro cuor leggero

Predefinito

Welcome Ara!!!! Wow!!! From the US!!! Visit http://www.500lovers.com/ for more information in english about Fiat and New500
    Ultima modifica di Mak; 20/02/2009 a 17:55:13

Con noi dal 28/10/2008
    Provincia: Torino

Italy
     geomalfano non è in linea
    0.9 TwinAir 85cv Twinair plus
    Giallo birichino

Predefinito

Welcome Ara

Con noi dal 28/10/2008

Italy
     messerschmitt non è in linea

Predefinito

Hello Blurry,
    you are greatly welcome here in our forum. We also hope that Fiat 500 will come to the States, also because we hope that Fiat and Chrysler will marry together to a big automotive group. Can you please tell us if the marriage will be done or are there still many doubts after that Chrysler asked for other money to the Congress?

Thnx for updating us...

coccynella500

Predefinito

Welcome Ara!!!!

Nice to have here an american girl!!!!!!!

Bye!!!

RaNsIe

Predefinito

welcome!!!wow...from US...that s great!!

L'avatar di Mrx500

Con noi dal 06/12/2008
    Provincia: Stato Estero

Greece
     Mrx500 non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Lounge
    Verde libero e bello

Predefinito

Ciao Ara and welcome...i think you will be able to buy a 500 soon...!

Read the following...

Report: Fiat to ship Fiat 500 and Alfa Romeo 940 to the U.S.
    Posted: February 16, 2009

If its proposed partnership with Chrysler LLC is complete, Fiat will speed up the export of some European-built cars to the United States in an attempt to set the stage for a possible U.S. production around mid-2011.

“We are currently working on a plan to begin shipping the Fiat 500 minicar and the Alfa Romeo 940 to the U.S. in about a year,” a source familiar with the matter told Automotive News Europe.

The source said that the Fiat and Alfa models will be sold through Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealers. The number of the two models shipped to the U.S. from Europe will be very small to test the market for a higher-volume production by mid-2011. Eventually, Chrysler will begin producing the Fiat 500 at its Toluca Mexico plant and the Alfa 940 at an unknown U.S. location.

The insider said that Fiat is also looking to base the next Alfa Romeo 169 in Chrysler’s 300 platform.

The proposed alliance would give Chrysler access to four Fiat platforms for production in North America, from minicars to upper-medium models. Chrysler would also get 1.4- and 1.8-liter gasoline engines and a new six-speed transmission.

Fiat also is considering basing its oft-delayed upper-premium Alfa 169 on a Chrysler platform. The Italian automaker is looking at the LX platform that underpins the Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger.
    Ultima modifica di Mrx500; 20/02/2009 a 19:13:36

L'avatar di Ferrarista500

Con noi dal 24/11/2007
    Provincia: Pavia

Italy
     Ferrarista500 non è in linea
    1.3 mjet 75cv Sport
    Grigio perbene

Predefinito

Welcome Ara
    500---1,3 MJet---Sport---Grigo Perbene---Interni in cordura sport grigio/marrone
    cerchi in lega 16" a 17 razze---clima automatico---sedile posteriore sdoppiato 50/50---sensore di parcheggio---tetto in vetro fisso---fendinebbia---ESP---fasce paracolpi con targhetta 500---pomello cambio in pelle---sistema hifi interscope---specchietto antiabbagliante---Blue & Me Map---pedaliera in alluminio---tappetini in moquette---cavo ipod---antifurto

(Ritirata 05/05/08)

L'avatar di Asterix

Con noi dal 28/12/2008

Italy
     Asterix non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Lounge
    Giallo birichino

Predefinito

Welcome!!!!!
    by
    Asterix

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    Provincia: Stato Estero
     wreckmaster non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Welcome Ara/Blurry It is worth the wait, when you are waiting for something good
    Jive blue Fiat 500 1,2 pop, electric sunroof, blu&me, a-bar, crome list on hood, crome mirrors, 16"lounge for summer, 15"lounge for winter, dark rear windows, blue avorio interior and 2 child seats

+ Rispondi
Pagina 1 di 3
1 2 3 ultimoultimo