Discussione: FIAT car wax

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    Provincia: Stato Estero
     wreckmaster non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito FIAT car wax

Does anyone know who makes/manufacteres the original Fiat wax/polishes/car shampoos who is availeble through Fiat dealers. The white bottles with red decals?
    Jive blue Fiat 500 1,2 pop, electric sunroof, blu&me, a-bar, crome list on hood, crome mirrors, 16"lounge for summer, 15"lounge for winter, dark rear windows, blue avorio interior and 2 child seats

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Well since I am going to the Erba meeting I felt like I had to make my car as shiny as possible So I bought the Swissvax entry collection with Swissvax Scuderia wax, hand made in Switzerland specially for the paint of Italian cars. With the perfect amount of first grade caranauba brazilian natural wax. So if the car is not shiny after a threatment of this, I will have to make a stop in Switzerland to tell this guys a word or two..
    So the last weekend before the meeting I will have to give the car a really good spa threatment so it is ready for the road trip
    Immagini allegate
    Jive blue Fiat 500 1,2 pop, electric sunroof, blu&me, a-bar, crome list on hood, crome mirrors, 16"lounge for summer, 15"lounge for winter, dark rear windows, blue avorio interior and 2 child seats

L'avatar di enver

Con noi dal 01/10/2007
    Provincia: Ravenna

Italy
     enver non è in linea
    1.4 tjet 145cv+ Abarth
    Giallo Birichino

Predefinito

Hello Wreckmaster, how much did you spend for this kit? It looks very interesting.

Con noi dal 28/07/2008
    Provincia: Como

Italy
     Mak non è in linea
    1.4 100cv Lounge
    Azzurro cuor leggero

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da enver Visualizza il messaggio
    It looks very interesting.
    so much interesting!

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Hello Wreckmaster, how much did you spend for this kit? It looks very interesting.
    I spent 240 Euros on it. But everything is extremly expensive in Norway, so I guess it is a bit cheaper in Italy. It came with a cooling bag, 3 towels, polishing cloth, applicators, swissvax scuderia wax, cleaning fluid( apply before wax), swissvax car bath( car shampoo) and swissvax pneu( tire shine).
    On the pictures in my last post there is also a swissvax waschpudel and a car duster which is not included in the entry collection.
    For Italian web site you can look here:

http://www.swissvax.it/app/do/frontpage.aspx

L'avatar di Pethead

Con noi dal 02/06/2009

Spain
     Pethead non è in linea
    1.3 mjet 75cv Lounge
    Rosso sfrontato/officina

Predefinito

A member in the spanish Fiat 500 club has used Sonnax wax and it seems a good product. He bought it in Carrefour supermarket. So I have decided to buy it also, just because the Swisswax is too much expensive for me.
    Fiat 500 1.3 Multijet Lounge rosso sfrontatto with 433 wheels, chrome line in bonnet and badge side flags

Con noi dal 28/07/2008
    Provincia: Como

Italy
     Mak non è in linea
    1.4 100cv Lounge
    Azzurro cuor leggero

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da Pethead Visualizza il messaggio
    A member in the spanish Fiat 500 club has used Sonnax wax and it seems a good product. He bought it in Carrefour supermarket. So I have decided to buy it also, just because the Swisswax is too much expensive for me.
    i use COLLINITE 845.

L'avatar di enver

Con noi dal 01/10/2007
    Provincia: Ravenna

Italy
     enver non è in linea
    1.4 tjet 145cv+ Abarth
    Giallo Birichino

Predefinito

I've tried Meguiar's Gold Class Wax, Collinite 845, P21S Carnauba Wax, DODO Supernatural, etc...
    All with good/excellent results on my Red 500.

This saturday I had to reapply the wax (i did it with Collinite 845) because the detergent at a Self car wash, that I use between washes, stripped away all the wax that was on my 500.

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

I've tried Meguiar's Gold Class Wax, Collinite 845, P21S Carnauba Wax, DODO Supernatural, etc...
    All with good/excellent results on my Red 500.

This saturday I had to reapply the wax (i did it with Collinite 845) because the detergent at a Self car wash, that I use between washes, stripped away all the wax that was on my 500.

All of them are excellent waxes I use sonax carshampoo in my foamcanon before handwashing with mitt and 2 buckets. For soap in the bucket I use Meguires softwash if just a little dirty, and Meguires NXT shampoo when it is very dirty The swissvax car bath is a little too expensive for everyday use And I am not sure if it`s any better either
    But the swissvax scuderia is great. I have tried no other wax that gives that shine

L'avatar di Olympus

Con noi dal 10/01/2009

Greece
     Olympus non è in linea
    1.4 tjet 160cv+ Abarth

Predefinito

Just finished polishing with Autoglym's High Definition Wax, ready for the photos tomorrow
    500 Abarth Ferrari 130/200, Maserati QP S Allestimento Speciale, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti One-To-One.

+ Rispondi
Pagina 1 di 2
1 2 ultimoultimo

Permessi di invio