Visualizzazione dei risultati da 21 a 30 su 73

Discussione: 4th of July 2009

Con noi dal 02/06/2008
    Provincia: Milano

Italy
     SSTrap non è in linea

Smile

Quote Originariamente inviata da wreckmaster Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi guys! Since this is my main holliday this year I am getting worried about hotels, prices etc... I could need some advice from people from the Erba area about hotels not too far away from the place of the event that are nice and not too expensive. I really like to order soon.....Because I am not going to drive 2450km each way just hoping I`ll find a hotel when I get there
    Other question: What distance is Erba from the sea ( mediterranean or adriatic) Me and my wife is thinking about going to the sea for the last couple of days(sunday to tuesday/wednesday), where would you Italians recomend us to go. We want a bit of sandy beach

I appriciate any info I can get....(also about the meeting it self)

Thank you

Hi, Nordic Friend!! so..Erba is near Switzerland border (almost 10 KM).Therefore you are at the top of Northern Italy. If you wish have a nice swimming in Ligury , it takes form Erba at least 350 KM for reaching west Ligury via Milan (The famous and pretty CinqueTerre....very amazing...very). So, if your preference is for the Adriatic Sea instead, less amazing than Ligury but full of entertainment and good for kids , it takes more than 450 KM for reaching Rimini and so on.
    I suggest you to visit Ligury 5Terre....is more near, a bit more expensive than Adriatic Sea but unforgetable....you will fall in love !!!!

Con noi dal 02/06/2008

Italy
     SSTrap non è in linea

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da Trap63 Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi, Nordic Friend!! so..Erba is near Switzerland border (almost 10 KM).Therefore you are at the top of Northern Italy. If you wish have a nice swimming in Ligury , it takes form Erba at least 350 KM for reaching west Ligury via Milan (The famous and pretty CinqueTerre....very amazing...very). So, if your preference is for the Adriatic Sea instead, less amazing than Ligury but full of entertainment and good for kids , it takes more than 450 KM for reaching Rimini and so on.
    I suggest you to visit Ligury 5Terre....is more near, a bit more expensive than Adriatic Sea but unforgetable....you will fall in love !!!!
    sorry about KM....ligury tour 250 and 400 rimini tour

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    Provincia: Stato Estero
     wreckmaster non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da Trap63 Visualizza il messaggio
    sorry about KM....ligury tour 250 and 400 rimini tour
    250 km`s ain`t too bad I have a friend that has been in a place called Rapallo( I think it is). I belive that is in Ligury? Is this a nice place to go?

I am thankfull for any info I can get guys
    Jive blue Fiat 500 1,2 pop, electric sunroof, blu&me, a-bar, crome list on hood, crome mirrors, 16"lounge for summer, 15"lounge for winter, dark rear windows, blue avorio interior and 2 child seats

L'avatar di Gioioso

Con noi dal 30/01/2008
    Provincia: Rovigo

Italy
     Gioioso non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Lounge
    Bianco gioioso/iridato

Predefinito

250 km`s ain`t too bad I have a friend that has been in a place called Rapallo( I think it is). I belive that is in Ligury? Is this a nice place to go?

yes in Ligury. It's 221 km from Erba to Rapallo.
    Ultima modifica di Gioioso; 23/04/2009 a 14:06:44

Con noi dal 02/06/2008

Italy
     SSTrap non è in linea

Smile

Rapallo?...yessss a nice place...near Santa Margherita.!!!!..and about 30 Km from Genua ,where you can visit Naval Musuem and Marine Sea Aquarium other than Historical one ....wonderful landscape!!!
    Ultima modifica di Trap63; 23/04/2009 a 15:12:56

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Thanks for replys folks
    Anyone from northern Italy that can recomend any hotels in the Erba area?
    Jive blue Fiat 500 1,2 pop, electric sunroof, blu&me, a-bar, crome list on hood, crome mirrors, 16"lounge for summer, 15"lounge for winter, dark rear windows, blue avorio interior and 2 child seats

L'avatar di Olympus

Con noi dal 10/01/2009

Greece
     Olympus non è in linea
    1.4 tjet 160cv+ Abarth

Predefinito

It seems that I'll be collecting the 612 around then; I'll be in Maranello in the Abarth anyway, so....
    500 Abarth Ferrari 130/200, Maserati QP S Allestimento Speciale, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti One-To-One.

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da Olympus Visualizza il messaggio
    It seems that I'll be collecting the 612 around then; I'll be in Maranello in the Abarth anyway, so....
    Excellent my greek friend Hope to see you there ( in the Abarth ofcourse)

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Hi guys! Can someone from the management of the site confirm to me that the meeting is a done deal, so I can order hotel etc...
    Would like confirmation on the following:

500 meeting is held in Erba, Como, Italy on the 4th of July 2009.

Thanks

Is there a special hotel that you guys from Italy that dont live close are gonna stay at? I can only find one hotel in Erba itself, the rest of the hotels are in Como, Bellagio and other nearby towns.

Cant wait to see you all there!

L'avatar di Gioioso

Con noi dal 30/01/2008
    Provincia: Rovigo

Italy
     Gioioso non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Lounge
    Bianco gioioso/iridato

Predefinito

Wreck!! it's all confirmed, we expect the trends and the list of hotels in Erba.

+ Rispondi
Pagina 3 di 8
primaprima 1 2 3 4 5 ... ultimoultimo