Discussione: Meetings in Italy 2010

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    Provincia: Stato Estero
     wreckmaster non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Any news about the meeting? Is everything going as planned? Only two more months to go! I can hardly wait to get into my 500 and head southwards through Europe I dont trust the google translater to be very accurate in it`s translation, so please feel free to update us on the meeting here also lol

See you all in Chiavari in September
    Jive blue Fiat 500 1,2 pop, electric sunroof, blu&me, a-bar, crome list on hood, crome mirrors, 16"lounge for summer, 15"lounge for winter, dark rear windows, blue avorio interior and 2 child seats

L'avatar di *SaRy*

Con noi dal 27/10/2008
    Provincia: Como

Italy
     *SaRy* non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Lounge
    Azzurro cuor leggero

Predefinito

The meeting will take place in Portofino on 11 and 12 September.
    Below you can find all the information you need to partecipate:
    First meeting on Saturday afternoon at the parking lot of Hotel Santa Maria in Chiavari (Ge) and accreditation of participants.
    At 6 pm there will be a pre-dinner in a lounge bar located in Chiavari. After that, at 8 pm there will be a convoy along the Ligurian coast, leading participants in the “Sol Levante” restaurant, where the dinner will take place. The evening will continue in a discoteque.

On Sunday we will have a buffet lunch, which is scheduled at 12am, and after that 3 hours of a cruise are scheduled, that will lead the “500isti” group from Chiavari to Portofino, with a little pit-stopin the abbey of San Fruttuoso. Return to Chiavari is scheduled at approximately at 17:45.

The fees are listed in the meeting topic which is located in the "official meetings" section of the forum.
    Participants will have to indicate how they want to participate (only Saturday, only Sunday, and so on).
    In very exceptional cases for those who live abroad is subject to the payment made by hand in the meeting day. It 'still appreciated the prompt confirmation.
    Regarding the rooms for the night, there are two options: adhere to the proposals set or choose an alternative route. In the first case is mandatory to communicate this intention before 30 July by sending Demis a private message, or by writing your choice in the meeting topic.

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Thank you very much! It was good info regarding the payment! I was not sure on how to do this regarding the room, we have already booked a week at the Santa Maria hotel in Chiavari! We did this though Expedia so it should be OK. We are offcourse participating on both saturday and sunday! Looking forward to see you all there in September Thomas(wreckmaster) and Kathrine
    Jive blue Fiat 500 1,2 pop, electric sunroof, blu&me, a-bar, crome list on hood, crome mirrors, 16"lounge for summer, 15"lounge for winter, dark rear windows, blue avorio interior and 2 child seats

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Only a month left Cant wait to go to Liguria again see you all soon!

L'avatar di Gioioso

Con noi dal 30/01/2008
    Provincia: Rovigo

Italy
     Gioioso non è in linea
    1.2 69cv Lounge
    Bianco gioioso/iridato

Predefinito

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Only 12 days left until we head south for Portofino Looking very much forward to it. This week I have had a service on my 500 to make it ready for the big roadtrip lol

L'avatar di Theofilos

Con noi dal 21/08/2009

Greece
     Theofilos non è in linea
    1.4 tjet 160cv Abarth
    Nero provocatore/scorpione

Predefinito

next time we will try to come from Greece to meet you guys. Have fun in September!

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Thanks Theofilos I am sure it will be great fun and I cant wait to go back to the sun of the medeterranean sea! Alltough it will be a long drive: 28hours from where I live to Chiavari with only stopping for eating But then again, I drive a 500 so it wont be a problem

L'avatar di wreckmaster

Con noi dal 08/01/2009
    1.2 69cv Pop
    Blu m'ama non m'ama

Predefinito

Here are some pictures from the September 2010 meeting in Portofino / Chiavari Enjoy!!

L'avatar di Scuderia-F1

Con noi dal 18/12/2008
    Provincia: N/A

Sweden
     Scuderia-F1 non è in linea
    1.4 100cv Lounge
    Grigio sfrenato

Predefinito

[QUOTE=wreckmaster;688821]Here are some pictures from the September 2010 meeting in Portofino / Chiavari Enjoy!!

Thanks for the pics Wreckmaster!

+ Rispondi
Pagina 3 di 3
primaprima 1 2 3