L'avatar di marcoqnx

Con noi dal 15/05/2015
    Provincia: Pavia

Italy
     marcoqnx non è in linea
    1.4 tjet 160cv+ Abarth
    Rosso sfrontato/officina

Predefinito centralina con nuovo chip

ecco un estratto di una risposta di Pogea racing a rigurdo della nuova centralina per alfa 4C.
    speriamo nelle future versione della 500 non venga introdotta questa altrimenti neanche aprendo più la centralina si puo modificare la mappa in modo artiginale saldando il famoso bootpin del tricore.
    Ma mi chiedo una cosa?? ma chi corre come riesce a cambiare i valori presenti nella centralina senza dover aprire e saldare?? con la R3T o la assetto corse? corrono solo con i valori originali? i team privati?

Hi Dave,

i am so sorry, but you are completely wrong! Expensive? No, not at all.
    Here are the reasons why:

The whole VAG Platform is based on "well known ECUs" and well known technologies. This means that it is not even necessary for APR to go into a new development, to reengineer anything or to hire people that reverse engineer anything from the circuit boards or the processor. Even with the new Golf 7 Series (that Pogea Racing is also able to do) it is nothing "new" the only new about this Euro 6 Cars is the "password" and the entry to the mapping data - nothing else.

The Alfa Romeo is a TC1793F Processor called SHE Processor. The SHE is the "SECURITY HARDWARE EXTENSION". A brand new technology, no Boot Pin anymore, nothing that makes it able to access the data or the mapping, nothing to get to the immobilizer or to make the ECU accept any new car without the online connection to the FIAT GROUP. THIS is what made it difficult.

This is what happened to us:
    1. 2013 as they released the first "clear statements that the 4C is being built" we decided to buy a brand new 2013 Alfa Giulietta to develop the Tuning for the 4C. To be the first in the market, to show, that we are able to do it. We changed so many things (hardware, clutch, software, internals, con rods, pistons, machined head...........) and we reached 485hp (!!!!) - car is still running after now 91000km on the clock.

Yes, and then the day of the delivery of my Alfa. AT THE DEALERSHIP i took a wrench and removed the ECU in front of the salesmen and mechanics. I opened the ECU RIGHT there before i drove one meter. To see that this has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE 2013 Alfa Giulietta MED17 ECU. I was about to cry. Looked nearly to hardware components in the car and saw that this is tough.........

There was two ways now for Pogea Racing. After a press release one year later there is either the: Oh, Sorry, they changed all up and we can not do it "at the moment".... What makes my company look like a liar or incompetent. Whatever we would say as an excuse it is a lie.

OR:

Invest into this technology and learn. We really searched for engineers, people and sent out a headhunter to find the person we need and also a high amount for the sucsessful development and the proof that the person is able to do it. This is what we did. We decided to take any money we need to proof that we are the only company in the world that makes real tuning. A box was never a topic for us, especially that another italian tuner is trying since september last year to find a solution but a) the car recognize the box and b) you can not go higher than 350Nm....... AND Tuning with a box is against my politics.

I hope you understand my position. I wish you to ask me any question you want, but please be fair and let me explain first before you compare apples with pears.

L'avatar di TWINAIR92

Con noi dal 23/04/2012

Italy
     TWINAIR92 non è in linea
    0.9 TwinAir 85cv Twinair plus
    Blu carismatico

Predefinito

l unico modo per poter correre senza aprire la centralina è affidarsi a eeprom esterne, tipo unichip, megasquirt, efi ecc. solo cosi riesci a gestire al meglio tutti i parametri, cosa che da mappa classica non riesci a fare

IL MIO GARAGE: http://www.cinquecentisti.com/forum/cinquecentisti_garage.php?action=view&u=20752

L'avatar di marcoqnx

Con noi dal 15/05/2015
    Provincia: Pavia

Italy
     marcoqnx non è in linea
    1.4 tjet 160cv+ Abarth
    Rosso sfrontato/officina

Predefinito

gestisci le falsature verso la centralina originale
    sono centraline che falsano i valori delle letture dei sensori, con gli altrettanti ritardi in ms dovuti al tempo di ricalcolo dei valori per essere poi presentati alla ECU originale. i 10 ms che puo impiegare un buon DSP real time per riproporti il valore, qualche cilindro del tuo motore ha gia' detonato.
    Avete tutti scambiato la 500 per il piaggio ciao? metiamo turbine vendute su ebay e scatolette magiche che tra un po le vende la vanna marchi?
    ragazzi avete in mano una macchina da 21.000 euro. contenti voi...

+ Rispondi