Con noi dal 15/12/2016
    Provincia: Latina

Italy
     ilmat non è in linea
    1.3 mjet 95cv 500L Trekking
    Verde Toscana

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da akcapcinq Visualizza il messaggio
    Here are photos of our 2015 500L, Easy Trim level.

Here in the US, the trim levels ascended: Pop, Easy, Trekking, Lounge -- with the Easy having cloth seats and dashboard panels in a textured "platinum" color.

I believe our REAR HEADREST standards are different than Europe, hence only the center headrest is low.

The Trekking cloth interior also had a rear center armrest.

Thank you, i see that the armrest is bigger than the italian one (which is integrated to the seat). Also the Uconnect is better than our display. What type of transmission has got your 500L? Greetings
    500L trekking 1.3 95 cv verde toscana + pack confort + sensori di parcheggio + ruotino

Con noi dal 07/07/2018
    Provincia: Genova

United States
     akcapcinq non è in linea
    500L
    Rosso passione

Predefinito

The transmission is the Aisin 6 speed automatic.

For 2915, the DCCT was only available on the POP model, all others received the Aisin.

For 2016, all automatics were the Aisin.

The armrest moves a little bit and creaks!

This is the "high end" Uconnect with the 6.5" screen. Do you only have the 5" in Italy?

L'avatar di ilmat

Con noi dal 15/12/2016

Italy
     ilmat non è in linea
    Verde Toscana

Predefinito

The transmission is the Aisin 6 speed automatic.

For 2915, the DCCT was only available on the POP model, all others received the Aisin.

For 2016, all automatics were the Aisin.

The armrest moves a little bit and creaks!

This is the "high end" Uconnect with the 6.5" screen. Do you only have the 5" in Italy?
    Hi, I think Aisin transmission is better than our “Dualogic” because lots of owners are unsatisfied of it (infact I own a 5 speed manual transmission !). The italian armrest, being attached to the seat, is motionless and silent, but the passenger cannot use it because it is smaller than american one. In italy pre-restyling 500L were only equiped with 5” screen Uconnect, very basic, but with the 2017 restyling were introduced the 7” Uconnect with AndroidAuto and Apple CarPlay.
    500L trekking 1.3 95 cv verde toscana + pack confort + sensori di parcheggio + ruotino

Con noi dal 07/07/2018
    Provincia: Genova

United States
     akcapcinq non è in linea
    500L
    Rosso passione

Predefinito

We have a neighbor with the DCCT, and I have test driven the Elle. I actually did not dislike the transmission -- and the performance felt very similar to our Aisin.

That said, here in the USA, the DCCT has a negative reputation and is one of the reasons people stayed away from the Elle after the 2014 model year.

We have the 500, which is my car, and the 500L which is my wife's. I'm thinking of replacing my 500 with something larger -- like what we call a station wagon. I've driven the Golf and the Golf station wagon -- but I'm leaning toward another 500L (!). I think the most important factor is that the seating position of the 500L is very conducive to LOWER BACK HEALTH.

Most cars here are giant, and the 500L actually works pretty well in this environment, in that in traffic it doesn't appear to be a tiny car. We'll see.

L'avatar di ilmat

Con noi dal 15/12/2016

Italy
     ilmat non è in linea
    Verde Toscana

Predefinito

We have a neighbor with the DCCT, and I have test driven the Elle. I actually did not dislike the transmission -- and the performance felt very similar to our Aisin.

That said, here in the USA, the DCCT has a negative reputation and is one of the reasons people stayed away from the Elle after the 2014 model year.

We have the 500, which is my car, and the 500L which is my wife's. I'm thinking of replacing my 500 with something larger -- like what we call a station wagon. I've driven the Golf and the Golf station wagon -- but I'm leaning toward another 500L (!). I think the most important factor is that the seating position of the 500L is very conducive to LOWER BACK HEALTH.

Most cars here are giant, and the 500L actually works pretty well in this environment, in that in traffic it doesn't appear to be a tiny car. We'll see.
    Sure 500L is an enormous car in her interiors: i travel very confortably for hours and hours (and I am not so small in size !). For example I have also a Kia Soul (in italy it is a rare car, while in America I know there are many) and their seats are more containing than 500L. My Kia is equipped with DCT 7 speeds transmission and it works perfectly, sure better than “Dualogic”. before taking the soul too I had thought about buying another 500L, but I have not found a good affair and I want to try an automatic transmission so I bought it! Maybe you could buy the Trekking version, it is perfect in mountain or in offroad

L'avatar di superbrother

Con noi dal 31/12/2015
    Provincia: Como

Italy
     superbrother non è in linea
    1.6 mjet 120cv 500L Trekking
    Giallo sorrento\Bianco

Predefinito

Hi, it's really nice to hear someone from the other side of the world. Frankly, I don't really like the full-coloured bumpers and side bands of the 500L USA, anyway I regret not having your headlights and -above all- your engine!
    Anyway, if you're thinking of an other 500L, why not a trekking one? I'm literally in love with my yellow and withe one.

P.S. do you now that the european version has recently been restyled? Personally, I find it worse than before, but at least we now have UConnect 7", LED DRL and new interiors.
    Ora: Fiat 500L Trekking 1.6 Mjet² Giallo Sorrento/Bianco
    Fiat Grande Punto Sport 1.4 T-Jet
    Ex: Peugeot 308 SW 1.6 THP Féline Ciel

Con noi dal 27/10/2016

Italy
     Giulio500L non è in linea
    1.4 95cv 500L
    Beige Cappuccino

Predefinito

Welcome aboard mate

L'avatar di Spoiler

Con noi dal 11/04/2009
     Spoiler non è in linea

Predefinito

Hello, I write a few times on Modernvespa.com about aesthetic issues on vehicles produced in Italy and in any case with European style; I find it strange though pleasant that people in the United States like "tourist" cars produced by FIAT (FCA). When I watch TV broadcasts like Fast & Loud and I see the style of American cars (modern and vintage) I can hardly understand how the FIAT style has the power to impress the taste of some driver in your country. Unfortunately, here in Italy the taxes hit hard the high displacements (cubic inches for you) and we must be content to exploit the engines properly; I have a 500 X to LPG just to be able to afford it, the cost of petrol here is high. So much so that some owners of 500 Abarth turn their cars to LPG in order to own them. Nice to have read you, write to us again.
    Hi
    Auto di provenienza: Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (convertita a GPL - venduta) Auto attuale: Fiat 500 X 1.6 E-Torq Pop Star bianco 12/2015 (convertita a GPL Landi)
    Yamaha Tricity 155 Matt Grey mod. 2019.

+ Rispondi
Pagina 2 di 2
primaprima 1 2

Permessi di invio